I’ve fixed several memory leak bugs, also I moved to SDK 10.7 so it should work nicely on Lion. And, also for Lion, I’ve created a high-res icon for the application.
And another new version of PixCompare. Various bug fixes and speed improvements but no major new feature.
I finally had some time to work on PixCompare. Instead of moving the project to Cocoa, I decided to stick with carbon for now. Carbon is still well supported in Leopard and beyond. I updated all deprecated APIs, converted all Quickdraw code to Quartz, and rewrote the whole printing section. I also fixed a few bugs related to scanning.