Use PixWebcam to turn your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch into a temporary webcam / network camera / security camera and easily capture any event. Share your photos automatically to Twitter, Dropbox or other supported platforms.
PixWebcam converts your device into an ad-hoc webcam taking photos in definable intervals and sending them to various targets. (E.g. Twitter, your iCloud drive, or Dropbox.) It works on iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Define a daily time window when photos are be taken.
- Set the time interval between photos from 1 minute up to 12 hours.
- Adjust the photo size from super tiny up to the full resolution of the built-in camera.
- Take square photos.
- Add a date/time stamp and an optional caption.
- Currently supports the following targets: Twitter, Dropbox, iCloud drive, FTP, and local photo storage. We plan to add more targets in the future!
- Select multiple targets in parallel (e.g., send photo to Twitter and your Dropbox at the same time).